Published: November 1, 2013 12:00 AM
- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
*1 cup stone ground
*1 tsp. baking
*1/2 tsp. salt
*1/2 cup milk (may
need a bit more)
*4 slices bacon
1. Mix together dry ingredients.
2. Beat together the egg and milk. Combine with dry ingredients and mix well. Cut up and fry bacon. Add cooked bacon to the rest of the ingredients.
3. Fry hush puppies in bacon grease or vegetable oil until golden brown.
4. Serve with syrup or eat plain.
Rate this article
Do you want to leave a comment? Please Log In