- 1 of 1 Photos | View More Photos
*1/2 cup butter
*1/2 cup milk
*2 cups sugar
*1/2 cup peanut
*1 tsp. vanilla
*1/4 tsp. salt
*3 cups quick-coated
*1/2 cup pecans,
1. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, milk, sugar, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, stirring, and boil for 1 minute.
2. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Mix in the oats and pecans.
3. Drop the dough by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
4. Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid with waxed paper between the layers.