- 1 of 3 Photos | View More Photos
Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken
*1/2 cup of any Whole Grain Mustard
*1/2 cup of Honey
*Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
*1 Garlic Clove, smashed and minced
*1/2 teaspoon Paprika
*1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
*1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
*1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
*4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1. Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Reserve 4 tablespoons of sauce and then pour the rest over the chicken, toss and cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for about 30-45 minutes at room temp.
3. Preheat the grill on medium- medium high heat, grill chicken for about 6 to 7 minutes per side or until chicken is done.
4. Pour the reserved 4 tablespoons of honey-mustard sauce over chicken and let rest under foil for about 5 minutes.
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
*24 oz. Broccoli Florets
*4 cloves garlic
*1 lemon, juiced
*salt and pepper to taste
*3 tblsp Olive oil
*1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray
Place broccoli florets in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil and garlic; season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine.
Place into oven and bake 10-12 minutes, or until tender
Serve immediately, sprinkled with Parmesan and lemon juice
Note: 24 oz broccoli florets is equal to about 5 cups
Cucumber Tomato Salad
*¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
*3 cups cucumbers, peeled and sliced
*1/3 cup red onion, chopped
*3 Roma tomatoes, sliced into chunks
*1/2 tsp. dill weed
*1 tsp. sugar
*3/4 cup Apple Cider vinegar
*1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
*1/2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
*Salt and Pepper to Taste
Place salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss
Mix dressing ingredients in a small bowl; stir to combine well and drizzle over salad